04-16-2012 10:41 AM
I want to use HP Iron-on Transfer paper but in the information I read on this site is has a warning which includes "Do not use...with the HP Deskjet 1200C, 1600C or Business Inkjet 3000 series printer." I have the HP Deskjet 3050...I would say I can because I don't think my printer is the "Business type" but I'm not sure and would rather ask than have the paper melt in my printer.
04-18-2012 10:26 AM
There won't be any any problem as long as it is a supported size and weight. I don't see any information in the specs for this model relating to iron on transfers.
You can also go into the printer preferences and look under the media type list and see if it shows in there.
If you do try it and it jams for some reason, be sure to remove the power to the printer before removing it.
I was an HP employee.
Kudos are appreciated if I have helped you.
04-18-2012 07:21 PM
Thank you so very much for your help...I was hesitant to try the iron-on transfer paper until I knew it was ok and thanks for the added information on how to take it out if it does stick...I haven't used this forum before and I now know it really works...triple kudos...!!!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax