can i use hp iron-on transfer on hp deskjet 3050 (886 Views)
Honor Student
iowamaggie
Message 1 of 3 (886 Views)

can i use hp iron-on transfer on hp deskjet 3050

I want to use HP Iron-on Transfer paper but in the information I read on this site is has a warning which includes "Do not use...with the HP Deskjet 1200C, 1600C or Business Inkjet 3000 series printer."  I have the HP Deskjet 3050...I would say I can because I don't think my printer is the "Business type" but I'm not sure and would rather ask than have the paper melt in my printer.

Master's Graduate
Lorem_ipsum
Message 2 of 3 (876 Views)

Re: can i use hp iron-on transfer on hp deskjet 3050

Hello,

There won't be any any problem as long as it is a supported size and weight. I don't see any information in the specs for this model relating to iron on transfers.

You can also go into the printer preferences and look under the media type list and see if it shows in there.

If you do try it and it jams for some reason, be sure to remove the power to the printer before removing it.

Thank you

I was an HP employee.

Kudos are appreciated if I have helped you.
Honor Student
iowamaggie
Message 3 of 3 (871 Views)

Re: can i use hp iron-on transfer on hp deskjet 3050

Thank you so very much for your help...I was hesitant to try the iron-on transfer paper until I knew it was ok and thanks for the added information on how to take it out if it does stick...I haven't used this forum before and I now know it really works...triple kudos...!!!:smileyhappy:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation