12-18-2011 04:22 PM
I am using a photosmart 5510 connected to my Presario C700 through a USB port. I can not scan, copy or print. The printer error is "no computer detected" and when scanning the error is "no printer detected". I have done everything (in order) on the HP troubleshooting and help pages as well as installing the drivers probably 4 or 5 times. HELP !!!! I want to use my computer with this consarred printer.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax