12-18-2011 04:22 PM
I am using a photosmart 5510 connected to my Presario C700 through a USB port. I can not scan, copy or print. The printer error is "no computer detected" and when scanning the error is "no printer detected". I have done everything (in order) on the HP troubleshooting and help pages as well as installing the drivers probably 4 or 5 times. HELP !!!! I want to use my computer with this consarred printer.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers