03-07-2012 06:16 PM
Hi, is there anyone who can help me?
I have a HP PSC 1400 all-in-one printer since 2006 and my pc is running on Windows XP. No changes where made on the pc for several months.
Recently when i want to scan a document i receive a message that there is a communication failure ("Configurationdata is incomplete or damaged - code 19"). Printing and copying is still working and gives no troubles, only scanning is impossible. I already have searched for troubleshooters on the internet, but nothing solves the problem. After 3 times uninstalling everything and reinstall the software (by original cd and updated driver-download from the HP-site) nothing has changed. No patches are working, no updates,... Also the USB-cable is replaced.
The funny thing is that when i print a testpage and put it on the scanbed to configure the printer, it's working fine. Only when i juse any kind of software (HP Solution Center, ImageZone, Paint,...) or scan straight from the scanbutton on the printer, it doesn't work.
If anyone can help me, please don't hesitate to reply this message.
05-03-2014 12:21 AM
I HAVE A HP PSC 1400 SERIES PRINTER. BUT MY WINDOW 7 NOT SUPPORTED THE 1400 ALL IN ONE SERIES.
PLZ PROVIDE ME 1400 SERIES SCANNER DRIVER WHO SUPPORT THE WINDOW 7
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers