11-15-2011 12:54 PM
HP Officejet 6500 E709a AIO, Windows 7 64bit.
I can send a Fax directly from the 6500 AiO. However, I can not send a Fax using the HP Solution Center. Scan and print works fine.
First, on the Solution Center 'Home" at the top it shows a yellow triangle with a exclamation mark in it. It says, ' HP Officejet 6500 E709a Series Disconnected!'
If I click on 'Settings' (on the Home page) and then click 'Fax Settings' I get this error message, 'There was a problem while communicating with your HP device Click OK to continue or........'
When I attempt to send a Fax using the HP Solution Center after it does the scan and trys to send the Fax I receive a Warning message. The Warning message is from 'HP Photo and Imaging Software Warning' saying, 'The Fax could not be sent. The Fax will be moved to the Fax Log where you can re-sent it.'
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax