02-05-2013 10:06 PM
apparently from tech support told me on chat, there is no compatible windows fax program that will work with the pro 8600 all in one
Does anybody have other info as to whether this is true?
I know "windows fax and scan" doesn't work well the fax side doesn't!
02-05-2013 10:32 PM
The HP Officejet Pro 8600's Full Feature software includes its own fax program and that can be used by prining to the HP 8600 Series Fax print queue which should be created by the HP software.
Any 3rd party applications won't be able to communicate with the HP device as the digital fax as this is a software solution and not a physical hardware of your PC.
Please clarify your intention with some more details - do you look for any other feature which is not provided by the HP fax software, is there any specific issue or error message preventing you from using those features? What operating system? what connection type?
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax