03-22-2012 11:21 AM
Hey there Miller! How are you trying to scan from the printer control panel? Have you tried scanning from any other application? I would try to scan using Preview or Image Cature and see if you still receive the same error. Also make sure you have the most up-to-date software. You can check this by clicking the apple on the top left of your screen and then selecting Software Updates.
Let me know if this helps!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers