03-22-2012 11:21 AM
Hey there Miller! How are you trying to scan from the printer control panel? Have you tried scanning from any other application? I would try to scan using Preview or Image Cature and see if you still receive the same error. Also make sure you have the most up-to-date software. You can check this by clicking the apple on the top left of your screen and then selecting Software Updates.
Let me know if this helps!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax