12-24-2009 03:17 PM
Does the Officejet Pro 8500 handle automatic 2 sided scanning where you can put in a stack of documents and it will automatically feed and scan both sides. Does any HP product?
12-24-2009 06:46 PM
I believe your printer supports double sided scanning. You need to check the scan preference settings of the printer using the HP Solution Center program. Launch Hp Solution Center icon on your desktop, and then locate the SETTINGS icon on the main screen of the program. Im not sure the specific location to set the double sided scanning, but you can try exploring the scan settings...i think it's under the scan preferences.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax