07-16-2012 02:52 PM - last edited on 07-18-2012 08:24 PM by MrMatthew
HP Pro 8500A wireless, receiving faxes gives me an error code of 252. what does this mean. machine does a spontaneous test report and then shows error again. eventually the 6pgs. of faxes came thru over 10 minutes.
I think theres a problem. can anyone help me ? ?
07-19-2012 12:24 PM
According to this document, it's the phone lines causing the problem. Give the phone company a call and have them check the lines. If that doesn't help, try turning down the fax speed, or have the people sending you the fax, break it up into several smaller faxes.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax