05-13-2012 01:39 PM
HP Deskjet F4180 all in one keeps showing: error message 0x00000015 scanner is not ready. I could not fine this in the trouble shooting guide. I have not had trouble scanning photos before. Does anyone know how to resolve this?
06-22-2012 04:30 PM
- What operating system are you using?
if you are using windows XP or later you can try this www.hp.com/go/tools select the HP Scan Diagnostic Utility : Helps resolve common scanning issues run it and let me know the outcome, I will do my best to help you.
This is the main support page for your product if you need for further referrence. GO HERE
Hope this Helps!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers