02-02-2012 04:41 PM
To whom it may concern,
I have an HP LaserJet 3030 All In One Printer, and I need help on how to set up a fax confirmation page so that after I send a fax I get a printed confirmation page showing how many pages were sent and how many were received, etc. Can you help me with this?
02-09-2012 03:03 PM
The product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.
You may find the Commercial Laserjet board here.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers