02-02-2012 04:41 PM
To whom it may concern,
I have an HP LaserJet 3030 All In One Printer, and I need help on how to set up a fax confirmation page so that after I send a fax I get a printed confirmation page showing how many pages were sent and how many were received, etc. Can you help me with this?
02-09-2012 03:03 PM
The product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.
You may find the Commercial Laserjet board here.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax