02-04-2012 04:27 AM
To send multiple pages fax , You need to place the original on the ADF(Automatic Document Feeder) and start faxing
You may Click here to know more info on how to send multiple page fax
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted as Solution"
+++++Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post++++++
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers