10-26-2012 01:49 PM
Mark as New
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Report Inappropriate Content
10-26-2012 12:47 PM
how can i scan my document from my hp photosmart d 110 printer to my computer?
10-26-2012 02:11 PM
How do you connect the printer to your computer ? You need to enable the connection first (USB or wireless) then use the following steps (page #15 of the manual):
To scan to a computer
1. Load original.
a. Lift lid on product.
b. Load original print side down on right front corner of glass.
c. Close lid.
2. Start scan.
a. On the Home screen, highlight Scan, and then press OK.
b. Highlight Scan to PC, and then press OK.
Note: If product is network-connected, a list of available computers appears. Select computer to which you want to transfer to start the scan.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax