05-21-2011 10:05 AM
Your post is showing up blank. Try using Compatibility mode if you use IE, or use an alternative browser such as Firefox or Chrome.
MrMatthew - HP Support Forums Moderator
Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.
02-24-2012 03:56 PM
I have a HP photosmart plus printer and am getting the message 'To scan from printer, windows users need to activate 'Scan to Computer' via printer software. Help
05-22-2012 11:33 AM
Please try the following article it may resolve your issue.
Some other good articles.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
02-12-2014 08:53 AM
Please send step by step instructions on how to set up scan to computer using HP officeinkjet 4620. My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium. I am connected to a Qosmio Laptop with 16 gig RAM and an Intel i7 core processor.
thank you Patricia
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers