11-06-2011 02:03 PM
Photosmart Plus B210 series all in one on a Mac OS 10.6.8. Just bought the new printer. Prints and scans great but I would loke to change scan setting to be grayscale and cannot find where to do that.
11-06-2011 02:22 PM
It depends on the program you're using to scan the document. Usually you need to adjust the settings there, say if you're using HP Scan / HP Utility, there'll be an option for you to set it in Color or Grayscale. If you're using other programs such as Image Capture or Preview you can go to Show Details and you can adjust it from there. For more info, check this.
Hope this works for you!
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers