11-06-2011 02:03 PM
Photosmart Plus B210 series all in one on a Mac OS 10.6.8. Just bought the new printer. Prints and scans great but I would loke to change scan setting to be grayscale and cannot find where to do that.
11-06-2011 02:22 PM
It depends on the program you're using to scan the document. Usually you need to adjust the settings there, say if you're using HP Scan / HP Utility, there'll be an option for you to set it in Color or Grayscale. If you're using other programs such as Image Capture or Preview you can go to Show Details and you can adjust it from there. For more info, check this.
Hope this works for you!
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax