11-09-2011 04:00 PM
When I scan, I get the error "The system cannot find the path specified." However, it does not give me an option to edit the path and folder where it needs to go and it only gives me the option to try again, or skip this file, or skip all files with errors. I have the HP psc 2175 all in one and it works on Windows 7.
I've tried viewing scanner properties, but there is no option to change the path.
11-09-2011 04:56 PM
This is an issue on the way the sofware and driver was installed.
try to unistall the driver and software>
empty the temp folder
download the latest driver and sw then install it.
it same issue occurs.
open your solution center>
click scan picture>
save to file save options>
browse/choose where the scanned documents be saved
if this won't work>
in your computer>
click start>on the search box type hpiscnapp.exe
then let me know the details after doing all of this.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax