how do i download hp twain scan driver for the hp photosmart c8180 all in one? (16311 Views)
Student
Freezzee
Message 1 of 7 (16,311 Views)
Accepted Solution

how do i download hp twain scan driver for the hp photosmart c8180 all in one?

I have windows xp

the utilities for for hp said i needed the "HP Twain Scan and the HP Scan Flow Manager" i download the newest software but still did not solve problem.

Provost
pcwizard
Message 2 of 7 (16,286 Views)

Re: how do i download hp twain scan driver for the hp photosmart c8180 all in one?

[ Edited ]

Hi Freezzee,

The full features software and driver at the link below contains the twain scan drivers. You will need to select your operating system, and then download the full feature software and drivers.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=3204788&softw...=&

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Student
bkunkle
Message 3 of 7 (16,272 Views)

Re: how do i download hp twain scan driver for the hp photosmart c8180 all in one?

How do I download hp twain scan driver for the hp photosmart C8180 all in one?

I am running windows xp not windows 7 my bad.

Provost
pcwizard
Message 4 of 7 (16,269 Views)

Hi bkunkle,

You can download the full feature software and driver from the link below.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-52268-5&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Provost
pcwizard
Message 5 of 7 (15,117 Views)

Re: how do i download hp twain scan driver for the hp photosmart 5510 all in one?

Student
sistasharon
Message 6 of 7 (10,809 Views)

i tried to download the full function software and driver twice.  and both times i got all the way to 96% done and then there was a fatal error and installation would not finish.  i can use the printer but not the scanner.  i tried to download the software from hp and also tried using my original install disc, got the error both times.  it was working before and all i did was unplug the printer and move it to another spot in the room and plugged it back in, and now the scanner doesn't work.

how can i fix this??  because installation was not complete, the hp solution center doesn't even see that i have that printer, although it does show up as the default printer in my control panel.

Student
westnile
Message 7 of 7 (10,798 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem. Have downloaded the full function software many times. But it keeps missing the twain driver. Can anybody help???   My printer is the OJ6500 E709n. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation