how do i scan a document from the printer to send in an email to some one else i have a HP-B209 (14174 Views)
Student
kytram39
Message 1 of 13 (14,174 Views)

how do i scan a document from the printer to send in an email to some one else i have a HP-B209

how do i scan a document from the printer to send in an email to someone else

Honor Student
Junekorte
Message 2 of 13 (14,154 Views)

Re: how do i scan a document from the printer i have a HP-Photosmart premium fax all in one C410a

I cannot figure out how to scan from this printer. Any suggestions.

Intern
lm_cheesecake
Message 3 of 13 (14,139 Views)

Re: how do i scan a document from the printer i have a HP-Photosmart premium fax all in one C410a

Hi!

To scan:

You may press the start scan button on the printers control panel or use the HP solution center that must be installed in your computer to scan a document or photo.

Scan to email:

Some printers don't have the option in the control panel for scan to email. Mostly it is with the HP solution center software that should be installed in your printer.

Note:

For Windows the software is called HP solution center

For Mac it is called HP utility

*I am part of the HP family  but I do have my own stand

*Clicking the Kudos at the left is highly appreciated

*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

*Have a HP "Happy Printing" day! =)

Honor Student
Junekorte
Message 4 of 13 (14,123 Views)

Thanks for the quick response. I will try it now.

Intern
lm_cheesecake
Message 5 of 13 (14,115 Views)

Hi!

No worries :smileyhappy:

Let me know once you're done or if not let's isolate the issue :smileyhappy:

*I am part of the HP family  but I do have my own stand

*Clicking the Kudos at the left is highly appreciated

*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

*Have a HP "Happy Printing" day! =)

Student
plackcy
Message 6 of 13 (9,247 Views)

Re: how do i scan a document from the printer to send in an email to some one else i have a HP-B209

how to scan a document from printer deskjet f4440, to send an email to someone

Regents Professor
lions99
Message 7 of 13 (9,117 Views)

Re: how do i scan a document from the printer to send in an email to some one else i have a HP-B209

@plackcy, the only way to scan to email is to scan a document to the desktop, open your Email and attach the document to your Email. 

Also, remember if you find this post helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.

I really appreciate it!

Thanks!

I work for HP
Top Student
baker141
Message 8 of 13 (8,934 Views)

I  need to know how to scan a document --HP Officejet Pro 8500--and send on email or to my laptop.

Regents Professor
lions99
Message 9 of 13 (8,892 Views)

@baker141,you can go through the HP software, and run the scan to email wizard.

Also, remember if you find this post helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.

I really appreciate it!

Thanks!

I work for HP
Student
zinhle76
Message 10 of 13 (5,282 Views)

i have cannon printer and compaq laptop i want to scan document from my printer and send it to an email.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation