11-13-2012 01:07 AM
This is extracted from its manual (page #27):
Scan to a computer
NOTE: To scan to a computer, the HP All-in-One and computer must be connected and turned on. The HP Photosmart Software must also be installed and running on your computer prior to copying.
To scan to a computer: Single page scan
a. Load original.
Lift lid on product.
Load original print side down on right front corner of glass.
b. Start scan.
Start the Scan job using the HP Photosmart Software.
c. Preview and accept.
Preview the scanned image and accept
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers