08-09-2012 03:21 PM
08-09-2012 07:51 PM
cable from printer to computer
it is installed
from printer to computer
So far, no one has helped solve the problem. I press scan color and the printer says, "No scan options."
The printer prints ok but does not do scanning.
08-10-2012 12:05 PM
03-26-2014 09:32 AM
Can anyone help me, I am trying to scan a document to the computer and it appears that I have not designated a place for the scan to be received. How do I accomplish this?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers