Question

Student
Message 1 of 4 (16,204 Views)
Accepted Solution

how do you scan a document from printer to computer using a c5180 all in one printer

I am trying to scan a document to my HP Photosmart C5180 All In One Printer to my computer and like know what are the steps to do it

Accepted Solution

Re: how do you scan a document from printer to computer using a c5180 all in one printer

Use the HP Solution Center to scan from printer to computer.

This HP document explains how to scan with the HP Solution Center. It is very straightforward to install and use. Mine is setup as a network printer wirelessly connected to my Linksys router.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (16,202 Views)

Re: how do you scan a document from printer to computer using a c5180 all in one printer

[ Edited ]

Use the HP Solution Center to scan from printer to computer.

This HP document explains how to scan with the HP Solution Center. It is very straightforward to install and use. Mine is setup as a network printer wirelessly connected to my Linksys router.

****Please click on Accept As Solution if a suggestion solves your problem or answers your question. Doing that will help others facing the same problem to find a solution easily when they search online ****

2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience

Student
Message 3 of 4 (7,884 Views)

Re:Scanning

[ Edited ]

kylar wrote:

I am trying to scan a document to my HP Photosmart C5180 All In One Printer to my computer and like know what are the steps to do it

How can I scan a 15 page document to computer from HP Photosmart 7510?  Please let me know the steps I need to take for this.

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (1,659 Views)

Re: how do you scan a document from HP 8600 printer to my computer

I want to scan to my HP computer from my HP 8600

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation