how do you scan a document from printer to computer using a c5180 all in one printer (8163 Views)
Student
kylar
Message 1 of 2 (8,163 Views)

how do you scan a document from printer to computer using a c5180 all in one printer

I am trying to scan a document to my HP Photosmart C5180 All In One Printer to my computer and like know what are the steps to do it

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (8,161 Views)

Re: how do you scan a document from printer to computer using a c5180 all in one printer

Use the HP Solution Center to scan from printer to computer.

This HP document explains how to scan with the HP Solution Center. It is very straightforward to install and use. Mine is setup as a network printer wirelessly connected to my Linksys router.  The software is unfortunately in Dutch since my OS is setup as a multilingual user system. As long as the green checkmark is visible your printer is ready and waiting to be used. 

solctr.png

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation