05-28-2011 05:54 AM
Perform following steps on your computer.
Click Start, click All Programs, click the HP folder, click the folder with the name of your product series, and then click your product.
Under Scanner Actions , click Activate Scan to Computer
Hope it works!!
05-31-2011 01:42 PM
Yup. On your computer, go into the HP Control Center and under Scan. Click the 'Activate Scan to Computer' link. You should now see your computer name under the Scan - Scan to computer menu on the printer
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax