Question

Honor Student
KathyMaldonado
Message 1 of 5 (1,437 Views)
Accepted Solution

how to change font size on a hp officejet 8500a plus

[ Edited ]

I have a hp officejet 8500A plus.  How do I change the font size to print full page.  The font nos is very small.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kathy {personal info removed}

Master's Graduate
prabaa
Message 2 of 5 (1,429 Views)

Re: how to change font size on a hp officejet 8500a plus

Hi All,

Font size options are only available from the applications like microsoft word.  So you need to change the font size on application before printing.

If the file is image type, enlarge the size from the application and then send the print job to the printer

Let us know more details like the application you use, the document type (if posssible send us the document to test).

Happy Printing

Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the left to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

Honor Student
KathyMaldonado
Message 3 of 5 (1,407 Views)

Thank you for you reply.  I am new at this so I apologize for the questions. Would it be possible for you to give me step by step instructions on enlarging the font size on the print outs I am doing. The problem only seems to accure when I'm printing from the internet.  The font is very small. Microsoft word prints out fine.

Thanks again.

Kathy

Regents Professor
jason_h
Message 4 of 5 (1,405 Views)

Hey Kathy,

I see you are having an issue with small text on printouts.  You state that this only occurs when browsing and printing from the internet.  What browser are you using?  (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc)

Have you tried using a different browser?  Normally this issue comes from a compatibility issue between the print driver and the browser program.

As well, you can try using an alternate print driver, such as the 990c driver.  The alternate driver should be able to get you past the compatibility issue and return printing to normal when on the internet.  For information about how to swap to an alternate driver click here.

Hope this helps,

Jason

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
Honor Student
KathyMaldonado
Message 5 of 5 (1,390 Views)

Thank you for your help. I have it working.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation