05-21-2012 06:24 PM
Are you talking about id card. Normal printers can not do this for you, you have to do yourself for general printers/copiers:
1. Just copy the first side
2. Put the paper back (can be face up or face down, you have to try).
3. Copy the second side (move it a bit depending on how big the id card is).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
03-05-2014 12:16 AM
The features list for the 6600 says "Create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID with ease". This implies it can do something different than other printers. It also says this on the demo play screen on the printer.
With any printer you can put the paper back through and print the other side of your ID.
What can the 6600 do that is different? With "ease"?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers