05-21-2012 06:24 PM
Are you talking about id card. Normal printers can not do this for you, you have to do yourself for general printers/copiers:
1. Just copy the first side
2. Put the paper back (can be face up or face down, you have to try).
3. Copy the second side (move it a bit depending on how big the id card is).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
03-05-2014 12:16 AM
The features list for the 6600 says "Create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID with ease". This implies it can do something different than other printers. It also says this on the demo play screen on the printer.
With any printer you can put the paper back through and print the other side of your ID.
What can the 6600 do that is different? With "ease"?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax