04-25-2013 11:16 AM
It depends on what you are using to send the fax.
Most usually, the paper position is face down.
If you are using an HP printer to send the fax, you can probably find a user manuals for your printer along with lots of other cool information at the printer's website.
Enter your printer's model information and your Operating System; Click Next and scoll down...
If you are not already doing so, you can usually find updated Full Feature Software for your printer at its Software and Driver section of the printer's website and perhaps Updates for the software. When available, this is where you can find firmware updates for the printer. Be sure, too, to check in Category Utility for troubleshooting and installation tools.
See a Post that is useful - or that teaches you something you did not know?
Your HP Experts are here to help.
Click the Kudos Star! It is a great “Thank You” for the Author.
Solved? Click this Post "Accept as Solution" to help others find a Fix.
Year of the Dragon 2012 Year of the Snake 2013
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax