02-08-2012 12:53 AM
Please follow these steps (from page #25 of the manual).
Prepare the scan
▲ To prepare the scan:
a. Load paper.
❑ Load either small photo paper or full-size paper in the input tray.
b. Load original.
❑ Lift lid on product.
❑ Load original print side down on right front corner of glass.
❑ Close lid.
c. Start scan.
1. Press the Scan button on the printer.
2. Locate the scanned photo image on your computer.
1. Open the scan application on your computer.
▲ On your computer, double-click the printer icon on the desktop.
▲ Choose Scanner Actions, and then select Activate Scan to Computer.
▲ Follow the onscreen instructions.
2. Press the Scan button on the printer.
3. Follow instructions on the printer display.
TIP: Use the wireless scan feature if the printer is not near your computer.
NOTE: Each scan will be saved as a separate file.
NOTE: There is a limited number of computers that can have the scan function
activated at the same time. Press the Scan button on the printer and you will see the
computers that are currently available for scanning.
You can download the whole manual from the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax