01-12-2014 10:46 AM
Go to www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting for download of user guide. Once on website, go to bottom right hand corner and click on "consumer support". Next in search box, type in "hp 2542". Then click on "HP deskjet 2542 all-in-one printer support". This screen will give you the option to donwload the "user guide". Click on and down load "user guide". Once this is done, under bookmark, click on "copy & scan". Then click on "scan to computer" and then follow the prompts. I hope this info helps.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers