01-12-2014 10:46 AM
Go to www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting for download of user guide. Once on website, go to bottom right hand corner and click on "consumer support". Next in search box, type in "hp 2542". Then click on "HP deskjet 2542 all-in-one printer support". This screen will give you the option to donwload the "user guide". Click on and down load "user guide". Once this is done, under bookmark, click on "copy & scan". Then click on "scan to computer" and then follow the prompts. I hope this info helps.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax