07-10-2013 09:14 AM
I am trying to scan a photo into my laptop, and I have never used this feature before on my hp deskjet 1055 Printer/Scanner, there is no button to press to scan as opposed to printing . . . Am I missing something?
07-12-2013 05:57 PM
Sounds like you need to scan. Have you tried using the software on the computer? There should be an icon for the pritner or a folder in your start menu for accessing the software. Under Scanner Actions you should be able to use this feature.
Let me know if this information helps!
PS have a wonderful weekend!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers