07-10-2013 09:14 AM
I am trying to scan a photo into my laptop, and I have never used this feature before on my hp deskjet 1055 Printer/Scanner, there is no button to press to scan as opposed to printing . . . Am I missing something?
07-12-2013 05:57 PM
Sounds like you need to scan. Have you tried using the software on the computer? There should be an icon for the pritner or a folder in your start menu for accessing the software. Under Scanner Actions you should be able to use this feature.
Let me know if this information helps!
PS have a wonderful weekend!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax