03-27-2011 04:39 AM
for some reason, if i use the setup program to install the printer there will be a pop up thing coming out everytime i start my computer, so i decided to just plug in the printer to my computer and let the windows updates install it for me.
however, it works fine with the printer function, but when it comes to scan, it fails all the time. anyone know how to fix it?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax