04-18-2012 03:04 PM - last edited on 06-02-2015 05:51 PM by Omar-E
Please check out this web page for information on how to use your new scanner.
HP Multifunction Printers - How to Scan: Windows 8 http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03511921
HP Multifunction Printers - How to Scan: Windows 7 http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03476857
HP Multifunction Printers - How to Scan: Windows Vista http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03517146
Scan from Windows XP With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03517150
HP LaserJet Multifunction Printers - How to Scan: Windows 8 http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03755019
Scan from Windows 7 With the Full Feature HP Software for HP LaserJet Multifunction Printers http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03584750
HP LaserJet Multifunction Printers - How to Scan: Windows Vista http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03584647
HP LaserJet Multifunction Printers - How to Scan: Windows XP http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03584350
Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HP.
Reminder: Please select the Accept as Solution button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the Kudos button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers