12-24-2013 07:20 AM
hello everybody. I purchuated hp1515 all in one and from the beggining a have scan problems. In fact, i cannot scan documents. When I try to scan i get massage: "scanner communication cannot be established. Ensure your product is powered on, or check the connection, and ensure your network is funcioning properly.". Anyway, i tried everything but nothing. HP print an scan doctor is helpless. Printing is working properly.
12-24-2013 11:49 AM
I honestly recommend you to return the printer and get another brand.
I have 2 different troubles with 2 different printers, and hp has no response at all, better switch to a more reliable company that actually has Customer Support.
07-14-2014 11:22 AM - last edited on 07-14-2014 05:30 PM by Leo_Y
Actually I have the an identical problem with the same product.
I can print but cannot scan and I get the same massage: "scanner communication cannot be established.....".
I will apreciate very much if you inform me if you get a solution to uor question.
My eMail adress is - [Edited for Personal Information].
Thank you very much.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers