Question

Honor Student
Bjorzino
Message 1 of 5 (648 Views)

hp 1515 scan problems

hello everybody. I purchuated hp1515 all in one and from the beggining a have scan problems. In fact, i cannot scan documents. When I try to scan i get massage: "scanner communication cannot be established. Ensure your product is powered on, or check the connection, and ensure your network is funcioning properly.". Anyway, i tried everything but nothing. HP print an scan doctor is helpless. Printing is working properly.

Tutor
Alien_Invasor
Message 2 of 5 (633 Views)

Re: hp 1515 scan problems

I honestly recommend you to return the printer and get another brand.

I have 2 different troubles with 2 different printers, and hp has no response at all, better switch to a more reliable company that actually has Customer Support.

Honor Student
Bjorzino
Message 3 of 5 (618 Views)

hm...maybe i'll do that...anyway, i should try few more solutions...thanks! two day passed in tryiing but it still makes troubles...grrrrrr

Honor Student
Bjorzino
Message 4 of 5 (614 Views)

Solution: change USB port an reinstall everything. Now it's working...Thanks everybody!!! Merry Christmass ang happy new year!

Honor Student
AvyT
Message 5 of 5 (183 Views)

[ Edited ]

Actually I have the an identical problem with the same product.

I can print but cannot scan and I get the same massage: "scanner communication cannot be established.....". 

I will apreciate very much if you inform me if you get a solution to uor question.

My eMail adress is - [Edited for Personal Information].

Thank you very much.

Avi T.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation