HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-18-2012 08:14 AM
I got a message when I tried to scan to computer:
Product: photosmart 5510 (B111)
OS: Win 7 64-bit
Connection type: WLAN
What I did:
- Searched in the Internet for solutions (any of them didn't help me)
- Re-install drivers (downloaded from HP.com)
- Tried with dissabled Firewall (Agnitum Outpost Pro)
- Tried "Photo and Scan Doctor"
Can you help me with this or I should throw it out and forget about **bleep** HP?
08-18-2012 08:19 AM
- Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) in manual mode and started
- Shell Hardware Detection in automatic mode and started
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC) in automatic mode and started
08-21-2012 05:19 PM
I've found the solution of this problem
You just need to do is throw **bleep** HP out and switch to other manufacture.
I chose Brother and I can print and scan using WLAN connection now.
HP was my favourite producer of printers and I trusted them.
Apparently, they don't make good stuff any more, but only cr@p ((( That is sad.