10-26-2012 12:38 PM
My HP 6310 says no scan options on front panel also if you go to trouble shoot on menue of front panel it says not connected to computer even though computer says it is connected. How can I fix it.
10-26-2012 12:58 PM
You need to connect the scanner function to your computer using the printer software. Please click to its iocn on desktop, select Manage Scan to Computer and Enable it. You can Enable it when Windows starts (default is disabled).
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers