10-26-2012 12:38 PM
My HP 6310 says no scan options on front panel also if you go to trouble shoot on menue of front panel it says not connected to computer even though computer says it is connected. How can I fix it.
10-26-2012 12:58 PM
You need to connect the scanner function to your computer using the printer software. Please click to its iocn on desktop, select Manage Scan to Computer and Enable it. You can Enable it when Windows starts (default is disabled).
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax