03-13-2012 11:42 PM
Could be due to Scan Calibration.
Do the following to re-calibrate.
1. Close the Scan lid (Cover)
2. Turn off the printer
3. Restart the printer. It will do calibration.
Now Scan and See.
Note that, whenever you do scan, make sure the scanner is closed properly. If not, you need do same steps as above again.
If you still se the problem. Please let us know, whether copy function also see the same issue.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers