03-13-2012 11:42 PM
Could be due to Scan Calibration.
Do the following to re-calibrate.
1. Close the Scan lid (Cover)
2. Turn off the printer
3. Restart the printer. It will do calibration.
Now Scan and See.
Note that, whenever you do scan, make sure the scanner is closed properly. If not, you need do same steps as above again.
If you still se the problem. Please let us know, whether copy function also see the same issue.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax