11-17-2012 03:56 PM
my hp 8600 all in one does not scan from computer and I cannot open the printer assistant any more. I have done all the logical steps...trouble shoot,HP Doctor,reload etc.
11-17-2012 04:31 PM
1. First uninstall the software from Control Panel.
2. Then download the software from the HP web:
3. And install with the downloaded software.
Hope it helps you,
* Click on KUDOS star to say thanks
* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax