11-17-2012 03:56 PM
my hp 8600 all in one does not scan from computer and I cannot open the printer assistant any more. I have done all the logical steps...trouble shoot,HP Doctor,reload etc.
11-17-2012 04:31 PM
1. First uninstall the software from Control Panel.
2. Then download the software from the HP web:
3. And install with the downloaded software.
Hope it helps you,
* Click on KUDOS star to say thanks
* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers