02-23-2011 03:08 AM
You should be able to scan a document using an Adobe Reader product (I use Adobe Reader X) and save as pdf.
Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel that my post solved your issue.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers