02-01-2013 05:49 AM
I have just bought this new printer and when i set it up i can print but when i want to scan it says" cannot connect to computer what should i do
02-06-2013 10:09 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:31 PM by OscarFuentes
Did you download the FULL FEATURE software and drivers?
Run the print and scan doctor and see what the results are.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax