01-06-2010 07:53 AM
This error occurs most frequently when the HP Director is in Compatibility mode.
To resolve this issue, complete the following steps:
Right-click the HP Director icon on the main screen and click Properties .
On the Compatibility tab, uncheck the Run this program in compatibility mode http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportD
Click Apply , and then click OK .
Try to open HP Director again.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax