01-06-2010 07:53 AM
This error occurs most frequently when the HP Director is in Compatibility mode.
To resolve this issue, complete the following steps:
Right-click the HP Director icon on the main screen and click Properties .
On the Compatibility tab, uncheck the Run this program in compatibility mode http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportD
Click Apply , and then click OK .
Try to open HP Director again.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers