Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

how to setup scanner, hp laserjet m1212nf MFP

35 REPLIES 35
HP Recommended

All you should need is your driver CD that came with the LJ. Do you have the driver CD ? You can also go off the main HP web page and go into drivers and support, let the site auto look for your LJ and then it will list all drivers etc for your LJ.

HP Recommended

Hi Pepperell;

Welcome to the community; 

In case you need the  Drivers and software select your OS.

This Article should also help   Click Here

Hope it helps and best of luck;

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
HP Recommended

How do I scan on this machine? The manual is no help and the keypad only has buttons for faxing and copying. Is there a way of scanning a multi-page document or am I limited to one page at a time?

HP Recommended

@KGP6000 wrote:

How do I scan on this machine? The manual is no help and the keypad only has buttons for faxing and copying. Is there a way of scanning a multi-page document or am I limited to one page at a time?

HP Recommended

please help how to scan omn this device , Binod sinha  

HP Recommended

Hello everyone,

For how to scan instructions see the article below that matches your operating system. Let me know if you have any problems.

How to Scan: Windows XP

How to Scan: Windows Vista

How to Scan: Windows 7

How to Scan: OS X v10.7

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
HP Recommended

hi! could you help me, please!

i got a troubles with network scanning on windows 8 pro with 1212 - the scanning process goes in to loop and nothing appear (on scanner there is no information about current job).

HP Doctor hangs on "scanning on TWAIN" step.

How to totally reinstall TWAIN grivers or software?

by the way, a few days it works well untill reboot.

THX!

HP Recommended

Where is this page?

HP Recommended

don't know how to scan, brand new printer, should be much simpler...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.