10-29-2013 08:22 AM
I understand you would like to scan documents as bdf format.
The printers scanning specifications support file format for
JPEG, TIF (compressed and uncompressed), PDF, GIF, BMP.
11-20-2013 12:12 PM
I would like to help you with scanning on your new Laserjet M1212NF. I have located a very helpful guide for you to follow.
Please click on the link below and select the Operating System you are running and follow the steps to learn how to scan.
I hope this helps!
02-19-2014 03:17 AM
i have installed software LJM1130_M1210_MFP_Full_Solution.exe for my M1212NF , my Windows is 8 but when i am scanning , this error is appreared :
there is no TWAIN compiant installed...''
what i can do to solve this issue ?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers