03-11-2013 03:42 PM
One will have to Activate the Scan to Computer software to connect the Officejet 6600 with the printer software on the PC.
- Open the HP printer software (HP Printer Assistant) on the PC
- Under Scanner Actions click on Manage Scan to Computer to activate this service
This will activate the software to allow a user to perform scans from the front panel of the Officejet 6600. Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers