03-11-2013 03:42 PM
One will have to Activate the Scan to Computer software to connect the Officejet 6600 with the printer software on the PC.
- Open the HP printer software (HP Printer Assistant) on the PC
- Under Scanner Actions click on Manage Scan to Computer to activate this service
This will activate the software to allow a user to perform scans from the front panel of the Officejet 6600. Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax