09-03-2013 08:03 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the copy portion of the printer.
Try to perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back. Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
Make sure it is plugged into a wall outlet.
Also clean the glass with lint free cloth and water.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax