03-06-2013 09:48 AM
I have spent 3 hours this afternoon updating the HP software on my HP officejet Pro L7480 All in one but still cannot get the scanner to work . I have the message "hpqscnvw " has stoped working and cannot communicate with the scanner software. Any suggestions how to get this to work. There is a windows work around using photogallery but its crazy that HP doesnt offer a solution to this specific problem
03-20-2013 01:23 PM
I see that you're having an issue trying to scan on your printer.
Now, before we start troubleshooting, I have a couple of questions for you.
What OS do you have?
Is this an HP notebook/desktop?
I look forward to your response which will give me a better perspective on the situation.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax