12-04-2012 07:48 AM
Can anyone please advise on how to scan multiple pages on a laserjet M1132 printer? I am using Mac OS 10.5.8.
I have followed all instructions but there is no option to 'scan additional pages' in the dialogue box. The only option available is to save to email, file or print. When selecting save to file, it saves the one page.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers