07-04-2011 12:34 AM
This document will help you how to scan from printer to your computer, kindly click here
The document mentions Windows 7, but you can actually HP Solution Center also in Windows XP, or Windows Vista if you installed the full feature software driver of your printer.
02-09-2012 11:24 AM
I tried scanning a document on my printer to my computer. I received an error mesaage. It said to scan from my computer. How is that done?
02-10-2012 12:24 PM
02-26-2012 07:57 AM
When I clicked the link to learn how to scan a picture from my printer to my computer it said it was exppired. Could you upload this link again please.
When I push scan the message says wireless not connected. I know it is because I can print from my pc.
02-29-2012 11:13 AM
Hi,megacops, hope you are doing well, and here in the forum community we can help you find resolution of your issue.
Let’s make sure that we collect the most possible information may be relevant to your issue. Please bear in mind the more information that you provide to us the better picture the community will have and faster and more people will be able to help you.
Please provide to us as most of the following information as possible to you.
~ OS Operating system i.e. Apple, Win, Linux. Let’s us know if the operating system is updating automatically or not. If you are able please let us know the build.
~ Complete printer model i.e HP Photostat c310a.
~ Please include any other information that you feel may be relevant.
03-02-2012 12:16 PM
Hi again Megacops
Hope you are doing well;
In order for any member of the community to be able to assist you we need to know what Operating System your computer is using by example Windows 7 64 bits Service Pack (SP1) or Apple Lion 10.7.01 or Linux Unbuttu again this are examples of Operating systems. (We also need to know the printer model if this is a Printer with scanning capabilities more commonly known as MFP) if this is a scanner only. We need the model as well to able to assist you. Please include this information in your next post
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers