i want to scan a document from my printer to my computer how do i do this (74819 Views)
Top Student
budman1163
Message 1 of 92 (74,819 Views)

i want to scan a document from my printer to my computer how do i do this

how do i scan from printer to the computer?

Top Student
chagermany
Message 2 of 92 (74,807 Views)

Re: i want to scan a document from my printer to my computer how do i do this

i have the same issue

Master's Graduate
kikokixz
Message 3 of 92 (74,796 Views)

Hi,

This document will help you how to scan from printer to your computer, kindly click here

The document mentions Windows 7, but you can actually HP Solution Center also in Windows XP, or Windows Vista if you installed the full feature software driver of your printer.

Kiko
Student
giggles103
Message 4 of 92 (73,401 Views)

I tried scanning a document on my printer to my computer.  I received an error mesaage.  It said to scan from my computer.  How is that done?

Student
FloridaNative
Message 5 of 92 (73,329 Views)

When I clicked the link to learn how to scan a picture from my printer to my computer it said it was exppired. Could you upload this link again please.

Thank you,
FloridaNative
Student
ironclimber
Message 6 of 92 (72,749 Views)

FloridaNative wrote:
When I clicked the link to learn how to scan a picture from my printer to my computer it said it was exppired. Could you upload this link again please.

Thank you,
FloridaNative

When I push scan the message says wireless not connected. I know it is because I can print from my pc. 

Honor Student
megacops
Message 7 of 92 (72,648 Views)

I want to sacn a document from my HP printer to my computer - how do I do this?

Professor
RobertoR
Message 8 of 92 (72,513 Views)

Hi,megacops,  hope you are doing well, and here in the forum community we can help you find resolution of your issue.

Let’s make sure that we collect the most possible information may be relevant to your issue. Please bear in mind the more information that you provide to us the better picture the community will have and faster and more people will be able to help you.
Please provide to us as most of the following information as possible to you.

~ OS Operating system i.e. Apple, Win, Linux. Let’s us know if the operating system is updating automatically       or not. If you are able please let us know the build.
~ Complete printer model i.e HP Photostat c310a.
~ Please include any other information that you feel may be relevant.

Thanks

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Top Student
fielie
Message 9 of 92 (72,384 Views)

Scanning document

Professor
RobertoR
Message 10 of 92 (72,359 Views)

Hi again Megacops

Hope you are doing well;

In order for any member of the community to be able to assist you we need to know what Operating System your computer is using by example Windows 7 64 bits Service Pack (SP1) or Apple Lion 10.7.01 or Linux Unbuttu again this are examples of Operating systems. (We also need to know the printer model if this is a Printer with scanning capabilities more commonly known as MFP) if this is a scanner only. We need  the model as well to able to assist you. Please include this information in your next post

Cheers;

RobertoR  

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation