image on fax send is set to off (433 Views)
Honor Student
scottweiss42
Message 1 of 5 (433 Views)

image on fax send is set to off

Trying to send a fax using my magic jack.  I can receive but when I go to send it says the Image on Fax Send is set to off.  Where the heck is the on button  Thanks  Scott

Intern
lance_07
Message 2 of 5 (431 Views)

Re: image on fax send is set to off

Can I get your specific printer model so that I can get you a step-by-step guide? But to answer your question, you can usually find the Image on Fax Send option on the Setup >> Print Reports >> Fax Reports section of your printer. The words used may vary from printer to printer though.

Honor Student
scottweiss42
Message 3 of 5 (428 Views)

My printer is a HP C309a. Photosmart premium
Intern
lance_07
Message 4 of 5 (425 Views)

Thanks. You can access it thru Setup (Wrench button) >> Print Report >> Image on Fax Send >> (On or Off).

Honor Student
scottweiss42
Message 5 of 5 (416 Views)

HP C309a: Losses connectivity

Hello Again,

Now the printer has lost connectivity.  I tried to set the system back to factory settings, but now it will not allow me to input my modem or security in to connect.  It has done this a couple of times before.  I needed to clear out all of my computers, and start over with reinstalling.  I have spent 100 hours doing this over the last year.  Any suggestions?  I am thinking this system is a no go and should be replaced as it is not reliable enough.  Please advise.  Best   Scott

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation