j3680 won't scan (143 Views)
Top Student
dnp904
Message 1 of 4 (143 Views)

j3680 won't scan

j3680 all in one does not scan using the scan button. can anyone help?

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

j3680 won't scan

dnp904,

This article covers the issue you are having. Give the steps outlined a shot and let me know the results:
http://goo.gl/uXT4b

Best of Luck!
You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Top Student
dnp904
Message 3 of 4 (118 Views)

Re: j3680 won't scan

[ Edited ]

i tried going to hp's website and tried to download the hp scan doctor, but it wouldn't let me download the app. so when all was said and done and as my last resort i uninstalled the all in on program and reinstalled it. it now works like a charm. i hope this remedy might help someone else that maybe having the same problem with their j3680 all in one. i also want to thank john b. for his input for this problem.

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)

j3680 won't scan

dnp904,

Thank you for posting the steps that worked for you. I am sure it will help others in the community. Let us know if you run into any other problems, Best of Luck!
You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation