11-26-2012 05:02 PM
This article covers the issue you are having. Give the steps outlined a shot and let me know the results:
Best of Luck!
11-27-2012 04:43 PM - edited 11-27-2012 04:55 PM
i tried going to hp's website and tried to download the hp scan doctor, but it wouldn't let me download the app. so when all was said and done and as my last resort i uninstalled the all in on program and reinstalled it. it now works like a charm. i hope this remedy might help someone else that maybe having the same problem with their j3680 all in one. i also want to thank john b. for his input for this problem.
12-18-2012 09:35 AM
Thank you for posting the steps that worked for you. I am sure it will help others in the community. Let us know if you run into any other problems, Best of Luck!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax