04-25-2011 11:51 PM
how to save scan file into pdf format ? the option given only for the jpeg, png, tif and bmp format only. can pls help urgently
04-26-2011 04:01 AM
I believe when we install the s/w it should come up with scan shortcut for PDF. When I installed s/w for HP Deskjet 3050 (both use the same version) I had the PDF shortcut. However, uninstall the s/w and then download and install new updated s/w from HP website. Click HERE for the download page.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers