07-02-2013 10:36 AM
Everytime we scan something using the document feeder on our Officejet 8600+ we are getting a vertical line all the way thru the page. We have unplugged it multiple times and made sure nothing is plugged into the same outlet. Cleaned it the best we could. Any ideas?
07-03-2013 10:00 AM
I understand that your scanner isn't working correctly. It looks like you have done some troubleshooting steps already. I would take a look at the document below it provides some good troubleshooting steps to follow and good places to clean.
Let me know how it goes.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax