11-02-2013 03:59 PM
I used the directions on here to get my hp photosmart 5510 to print. I cleaned the printhead with the automated tool and
then I used an automated tool to align the printer. What a difference. My printer will print now. Thanks.
11-02-2013 06:50 PM
Ya, inkjet printers need clean printhead from time to time to keep the ink nozzles clear. If you notice steaks, or missing lines in the printout, it's time for a clean.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax