11-02-2013 03:59 PM
I used the directions on here to get my hp photosmart 5510 to print. I cleaned the printhead with the automated tool and
then I used an automated tool to align the printer. What a difference. My printer will print now. Thanks.
11-02-2013 06:50 PM
Ya, inkjet printers need clean printhead from time to time to keep the ink nozzles clear. If you notice steaks, or missing lines in the printout, it's time for a clean.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers