01-22-2012 07:28 PM
1. Product Name and Number-
HP ENVY 100 e-All-in-One D410 series - Product # CN517A - Model# 410A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
Turn printer Off and then On. If the problem is not fixed, the scanner component is broken and cannot Copy or Scan.
(Have shut down printer several times no change)
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
No Changes stopped in mid scan
What do I do next?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers